I’ve always loved rice paper lanterns, in home decor and for party decorations. At Red Carousel we stock nine vibrant colours, 12 inches in size. They’re so simple and inexpensive, but they can make a huge impact. Decorating lanterns are ever so easy – a lovely party craft project that the kids can get involved with too. Here’s how I decorated my lanterns…
Material and equipment:
Fabric glue that dries clear
1. Cut the fabric pieces out with scissors
2. Apply glue to the back of the fabric
3. Place fabric into position on the lantern
4. Brush a layer of glue on top of the fabric
5. Allow to dry. Done!
Here are some other gorgeous paper lantern tutorials I found on the internet, which may inspire you.
1. A Casarella 2. Green Wedding Shoes 3. Oh Happy Day
4. You had me at bonjour 5. Martha Stewart